Welcome To North Star Golf Club
2018 info will be posted in April
2017 Chapman League
2 Person Teams
Thursday nights 6:00 PM, starting June 1, 2017
Chapman Format: Both team players tee off. Then player A hits player B's ball and B will hit A's ball. After the second shot, select the best ball of the two and play alternate shots until the ball is holed. The player whose second ball was NOT chosen gets to play the third shot. Repeat this format for every hole.
Format: Low Net Chapman Format
Open to: Any 2 person team (2 men, 2 women or 1 man and 1 woman) We can pair you up if you don't have a partner.
Starts: June 1, 2017
Duration: 12 weeks
Ends: August 24th with celebration & awards and (no play this day)
Cost: $50 per team ($25 per person) plus 9 Hole League Greens Fee for non-season pass holders
Greens Fee: $19.00 for non-season pass holders
- A handicap will be established for each team.
- All teams will compete against each other unless we get enough players to have divisions.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd place teams will receive 4, 3 and 2 points, respectively each night.
- All other teams that play each league night receive 1 point.
- League fee goes toward league celebration and prizes for top 25%. Prizes are paid with golf shop credits.
Contact: Bernadine Stump, LPGA 907-457-4653
Congratulations to: 2017 league winners Bob Stump & Patty Imus