2014 Season Pass holder benefits include:
- Greens Fees for regular play, Course & FGA Tournaments. (Does not include private outside tournaments.)
- Discounted Driving Range buckets: 10% off individual token or 20% off with $61 reloadable range key purchase (Range buckets for $4 per bucket instead of $5.)
- Discounted Cart Rentals (10%) Save even more by purchasing prepaid books.
- 10% Discount off regular prices on Golf Shop merchandise over $10.
- Option to purchase season cart parking with trail fee – $150
- Invitation to North Star Golf Club’s Annual Club Championship in August – date TBD.
- Advance notification of discounts, specials, events and more!
- AGAIN! 25% Discount on daily Greens Fees at Fairbanks Golf Course**
** You must join Fairbanks Golf Association, some exclusions apply.**
Discounted Rates from now through April 30, 2014(rates increase in all categories by $25 5/1/14):
Child 12 & under with paid adult: $25
Junior age 13 – 20: $225
Adult age 21 – 31: $375
Adult age 32 – 69: $475
Senior 70 & over: $450
Couple*: $875 * If you a in different age categories you might save by purchasing individually. We’ll let you do the math.
We consider your age to be at time of purchase. Please provide birth date on registration form or join our Birthday Club. North Star Golf Club Head Professional, Bernadine Stump, LPGA, will determine if juniors under 16 must play with parent or adult supervision. Please do not hesitate to ask if you have questions.
There are two ways you can purchase a 2014 Season Pass now:
1. Download, print & mail in the 2014 Season Pass Form with your check or money order.
2. Online with VISA or MC. Shop on line.
Season Passes are nonrefundable. (For documented injury or medical condition your pass may be deferred until the following year or transferred to another person IF you notify us prior to June 1st. We will individually review your special case.)
Questions? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org